Ava Fertility Tracker2.0. Ava 2.0 could be the version that is improved of scientifically proven fertility monitoring bracelet.
It comes down having a sleeker strap, optimized sensor pod for better convenience, and an alarm that is vibrating.
It utilizes sensor technology to expose what’s really taking place together with your cycle—whether you’re trying to conceive, are expecting, or simply just desire to better comprehend your system. Used just while sleeping, Ava eliminates the guesswork around monitoring your period. Syncs with iPhone and Android os. Tested for rounds 24 – 35 days. Perhaps Maybe Maybe Not tested for PCOS.
US instructions: Your Ava will get to 3-5 company days.
Canada requests: Your Ava will show up within 10 company times. Your order is delivered with FedEx and unfortuitously we can’t deliver to P.O. Containers.
EU/UK instructions: Your Ava will get to 3-5 company times.
Switzerland sales: Your Ava will deliver in 3-5 company days.
Our company is presently shipping towards the United States, Canada, europe (EU28), Switzerland and Liechtenstein. To learn whenever we’re shipping to your nation, register here.
- A part of distribution: medical grade sensor pod, USB charging you cable, user directions
- Ava is adjustable and ideal for a wide number of wrist sizes
- Minimal: 12.5 cm / 4.9 in
- Optimum: 20.5 cm / 8.1 in
- Developed in Switzerland, stated in European countries
- Biocompatible materials
- FDA subscribed and CE certified
- Ava works together with the Ava software for iOS and Android os
- Ava just isn’t a contraceptive and cannot be employed to avoid maternity
- Perhaps maybe Not for pacemaker wearers
- Ava works together with the Ava App that requires iOS 10.0+ / Android 5.0+ or maybe more. The Ava App is optimized for iPhone® 6 and more recent and major Android os manufacturers.
- Battery Life: 12 hours (rechargeable)
- Ava is neither waterproof nor water resistant. (more…)